Learning & Development
- Establish performance reviews processes.
- Identify training needs for employees.
- Implement mandatory training programs in accordance with current legislation.
- Assist in the development and application of policies.
- Manage full recruitment process.
- Carrying out profile briefing meetings.
- Writing and posting job advertisements.
- Screening incoming applications.
- Conducting first interviews, scheduling interviews, maintaining effective administration of the recruitment process and candidate tracking.
- Providing feedback to candidates through the recruitment process.
- Ensure a great candidate and employee journey.
- Attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Development of talent attraction strategies.
- Contribute to our employer branding initiatives.
- Promote and maintain a good work environment.
- Organize company events.
- Ensure great employee follow-up.
- Bachelor or Master degree in related fields.
- English C1 is a must!
- 2 years of experience in HR.
- Previous experience in the area of learning & development is highly desirable.
- Improving employee performance.
- IDP (Individual Development Plans).
- Implementing Training programs.
- Good communication skills.
- Team worker.
- Junior: 20 - 25K€.
- Senior: 25- 30K€.
- Remote work.
- Our office in the centre of Valladolid is always available for you.
- Flexibility - work-life balance.
- 23 working days of holiday a year + your birthday!
- Training grant of up to 600€ / year.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- All the necessary equipment so that you can work comfortably.
- 20€/month for electricity and internet.
- Excellent work environment.
- Young and dynamic team.
- Start-up mode.
mlean is a Spanish startup that accompanies manufacturers and industrial suppliers in their digitization process towards Industry 4.0 where people are at the center of our software.
Our vision is to transform the factories into sustainable environments where people can develop their innate abilities to guarantee factory’s future.
For that purpose, we pursue our mission providing manufacturing corporations with an AI based solution that captures collaborators knowledge and learnings to face the future, boost profitability and become industrial leaders.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: flexibility, transparency, teamwork, and determination!