Are you a Campaign Specialist eager to work and learn in a fast growing tech startup based in Barcelona?
Have you ever dreamed of becoming an important part of the success of a videogame and the enjoyment of players?
This is your place!
Sekg is a startup dedicated to experience analytics. Currently its major product is Antidote, an early stage game launcher where companies and gamers merge into a single awesome community.
Companies create early stage communities, understand players’ experience, improve and publish their games. Players have curated access to games at an early stage and become part of the development. A single platform to create and enjoy the very best, most amazing experiences, ever.
Let’s fight the Sword Master together!
- We need you to organise large Digital Campaigns to engage with thousands of new gamers.
- You will work with our Marketing Team and very closely to our Clients.
- Define Media Buying strategies of the campaigns and execute them.
- Help Design and Create required content and copies for each campaign.
- Manage Ads on each Ad Networks (Meta, Google, Tiktok, etc.)
- Monitor and Report Online Campaigns
- Communicate with the client at all times.
- Be seriously fun.
- Love and passion for video games (any genre).
- Experience managing advertising campaigns.
- Setting conversions with Google Tag Manager and Analytics 4.
- Conversion focused copywriting for B2C.
- Experience in SEM.
- Experience using WordPress to create Landing pages.
- SEO experience is a plus.
- Fast learner.
- Know what MMO, RPG, MOBA, LoL, OW and Alex Chen have in common (Knowledgeable about gaming jargon).
- Proficient in English (Native / C2).
- Knowing Chinese and other languages is a plus.
- Klingon or Elvish will be valuable too.
- Remotely, which means you can be in Barcelona or anywhere (if you can connect to the internet).
- To be able to work properly we need you to be between GMT +4 and GMT